History of Local 150
Plumbers & Steamfitters Local Union 150 was founded in 1908. The group was made up of 10 plumbers and 2 steamfitters who were initiated on March 28, 1908. The Apprenticeship Training Program began in 1951. The Local has been representing plumbers, fitters, HVAC service technicians and pipe welders on the job site and in the shop for over 100 years.
It is our goal to achieve quality craftsmanship for all of our mechanics through our apprenticeship program and continuing education for our journeymen.